CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

random

A random story,played by the sounds..
and so it is ..
sometimes I wana give u up .. I had a plan .. Just threw away the key .. There’s a shadow just behind me.. I’m losing myself .. I will find a center in you .. such a lonely day .. I used to drink .. out of my life .. I cheated myself .. this is the end .. lost all of them .. Love ain’t fair .. you can’t live like this .. get a life .. Your heart’s a mess .. nothing seems to be going right .. goodbye my almost.. just like .. sometimes I wana run away .. you’re miles away … so close no matter how far .. she’s somehow closer now .. beacuse you’re mine .. ..i can’t take my eyes off .. .. I walk the line .. is the time of the season .. Close my eyes .. To think I might not see those eyes … Let me in… see who I am .. this is no ordinary love… Now i am rising and smiling… it’s lovely day for love .. oh what a beautiful life .. But that was just a dream....until the morning .. and nothing else matters .. all else failed ... but the memory remains .. No regrets.

and this life came so close to never happening :)

1 comments:

Miezu` said...

cata muzica bagi in tine, of :)